Saturday, August 20, 2016

Rant (love makes girls stupid)

So I have to vent. Mostly.
I've talked about relationships, not so much here I think, but a little, and what I've found is that love makes girls stupid (maybe guys too, but i lack the expertise there).
My friend wrote to me the other day, saying she had been dumped. Obviously I asked what happened, and tried to be supportive and caring; don't worry he'll be back, he'll realize what he lost, you are worth so much more! Bla bla bla
Thats it till she told me what happened. Basically they got into an argument that started because she made a face at something and things exploded after that. I wasn't there, but I'm guessing it was a bit more than just a face (he can't be such an ass right?) well, then she told me how he handled it, and basically he made a tantrum and dumped her. The main reason for the fight was what made me mad. Not cool. So I went from don't worry, to maybe it's for the best (yes I know, that's a big no-no when it just happened, we are blocked of all reason and judgment), anyway, they broke up, or should I say, they stopped dating.... This is where it gets interesting, or infuriating. She told me how much she loved him, how he was the one...not very relevant, except, that they've been going out for 6 months, never made it formal, he has been very clear about that, and a couple of weeks ago, they had a sort of "talk". He told her when they should think of getting married and having kids. At first she said she was confused, even scared, a week later she said she was excited and couldn't believe this was happening. Well...after the fight, she forwarded some of the after texts, and this were two of the things that really pissed me off!! He wrote: it's a good thing I didn't ask you to be my girlfriend last month, we would of broken up yesterday (they've been going out for 6 months!!!!), and then: I can't believe what a total psycho you are! And used that word to describe her on three more texts. I won't say she kept her cool, but she did not, at any point insult him or used emotional stuff to hurt him like he did!
Now, why the f are you talking wedding and kids if you can't make your relationship formal??
and then there's the first incident! One time they went out, ran into some friends of his when they were leaving the restaurant, when the check came, she took out her wallet since she had said: come on, I'll buy us lunch. He reacts by telling her, infront of his friends, to put her wallet away, that he is paying. She obliged, they got in the car, and after a minute of silence, she asks what's wrong, and he proceeds to yell at her: don't you ever!!! Do that again, specially infront of my friends! I'm the man, I pay.
Well uber man, my friend is older than him, working, and making good money. He is an intern, and is making less than a 100 dollars a month (closer to 50 actually), so his mom is paying for him!!! Where's you fucked up macho attitude now bitch?!!!!
yep, sorry, got a bit mad there
Well, now it seems she's forgiven him, well no, actually, HE forgave HER!!! They are back to dating, and she has basically said yes, it's ok to yell at me, yes, you can insult me and call me a psycho, yes, I'll do what you want, and I'll behave...
The way I see it, by putting a "future" in sight, he made her feel happy, calm, loved. And when he took it away, she was obviously lost!!! Who wouldn't? But that is no future!!!! She is willing to change but he isn't??? (That was in the texts, yes, she'll change for him but knows he won't change) How messed up is that?????????
I am pissed, I am mad, I want to help her realize how much she is worth and how little this asshole is!!!! I want her to know she doesn't have to settle, she shouldn't have to change, and that it's not love, it's the idea of love!!!
Well, I've rant, I know I should be talking to her, not writing it here (no she doesn't know this blog exist or I wouldn't be doing this), but I think she would feel attacked and get defensive, and we would end fighting, so can't do it right now
Thanks for your ears

No comments: